This Nikon phase microscopy package allows you to view translucent specimens without the use of dye or stain. The Si model package comes with 10x, 20x, and 40x dry objectives. The Si is fully customizable and the following features are available .
- 4x Brightfield Scanning Objective
- 10x, 20x, and 40x Dry Phase Objectives
- Pair of 10x Focusable Eyepieces -20mm Field of View
- Phase Centering Telescope
- Binocular Viewing Tube with Interpupilary Distance Control
- Centerable 1.25 Abbe Slide Condenser
- Variable LED Illumination System - Light Intensity Control
- Green Interference Filter
- Lowered Right Handed Mechanical Stage for comfort
- Vernier Scale for Specimen Relocation
- Coarse and Fine Focus Controls
- Dust Cover & 120 Volt UL Listed Power Cord - USA
- Digital Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Nikon
The Nikon Si Phase microscope is custom configurable. Our on-staff microscope consultant will work with you to configure your Nikon microscope to your specific needs. Please use our "Request A Quote" feature for customized microscope pricing.
We are here to help our customers. If you have any questions about any of the microscope products on our website or if you require an emailed quote for procurement, please use the contact us feature. If you prefer to speak to a human, please call us at 1-800-330-7654 - Option #2 to speak with our on-staff microscope consultant.
We accept purchase orders from all established clinics, hospitals, and universities. We work with purchasing agents to assist in procurement for their facilities. If you order on the web, your order usually ships within 1 business day.
"Helping people choose the right microscope since 1969"