Nikon's new Si model clinical microscope will be available from Florida's authorized Nikon microscope dealer in the early spring of 2021. The newly designed Si puts comfort and ergonomics to the forefront. Nikon has employed a low stage on this LED microscope which holds up to 5 microscope objectives. The following features are available.
- 4x, 10x, 40x, and 60x Dry E Plan Achromat Infinity Objectives
- 100x E Plan Achromat Oil Immersion Infinity Objective.
- Pair of 10x Focusable Eyepieces -20mm Field of View
- Binocular Viewing Tube with Interpupilary Distance Control (Trinocular Option Available in Drop Down)
- Centerable 1.25 Abbe Condenser
- Variable LED Illumination System - Light Intensity Control
- Lowered Right Handed Mechanical Stage for comfort
- Vernier Scale for Specimen Relocation
- Coarse and Fine Focus Controls
- Dust Cover & 120 Volt UL Listed Power Cord - USA
- Digital Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Nikon
CHECK BACK FOR PRICING SOON.
This microscope is custom configurable. The microscope is modular and can be upgraded to fit your specific needs. Please use our "Request A Quote" feature for pricing for customers inside the state of Florida.
This LED microscope is best suited for clinics, labs, and individuals who want the best fixed head LED microscope for their specimen viewing.