Nikon's new Si model clinical microscope is now available from Florida's authorized Nikon microscope dealer. The newly designed Si puts comfort and ergonomics to the forefront. Nikon has employed a low stage on this LED microscope which holds up to 5 microscope objectives. The new Si model incorporates a light intensity management system to increase workflow. The light intensity will adjust automatically when you switch objectives for faster reads. The Si model is fully customizable and the following features are available .
- 4x, 10x, 40x, and 60x Dry E Plan Achromat Infinity Objectives
- 100x E Plan Achromat Oil Immersion Infinity Objective.
- Pair of 10x Focusable Eyepieces -20mm Field of View
- Binocular Viewing Tube with Interpupilary Distance Control (Trinocular Option Available in Drop Down)
- Centerable 1.25 Abbe Condenser
- Variable LED Illumination System - Light Intensity Control
- Lowered Right Handed Mechanical Stage for comfort
- Vernier Scale for Specimen Relocation
- Coarse and Fine Focus Controls
- Dust Cover & 120 Volt UL Listed Power Cord - USA
- Digital Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Nikon
This microscope is custom configurable. The microscope is modular and can be upgraded to fit your specific needs. Please use our "Request A Quote" feature for pricing for customers inside the state of Florida.
This LED microscope is best suited for clinics, labs, and individuals who want the best fixed head LED microscope for their specimen viewing.