This new Nikon 2x plan achromat objective fits the model Ci, 50/55i, 80/90i and E400/E600 microscopes. This objective is popular with pathologists and Mohs surgeons who require a low powered objective for their specimen reads. This replacement objective simply screws in the nose piece of the Nikon eclipse series microscope and is used in conjunction with a swing out (flip) codenser . This objective is in stock and ships within 1 business day.
- Working Distance: WD 7.5
- Numerical Aperture: 0.06
- Thread Pattern: 25mm
- Nikon Part #: MRL00022
- Objective Focal Length: Infinity
- Designed for use with Nikon's Ci, 50/55i, 80/90i and E400/E600
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
* This Objective Requires Nikon's Swing Out Condenser for full field of view.
Please use our contact us feature to request a price quote or to address any questions you may have about this microscope product.
We accept purchase orders from all established clinics, hospitals, and universities. If you order on the web, your order ships within 1 business day.