Labomed's Stereo Zoom microscope and HD Camera package allows for color and image video capture directly to your computer or the included SD card. You also have the option of connecting directly to an HD monitor. This stereo zoom comes with all the lighting you need and then some. Dual goose necks, LED top lighting, and bottom lighting allow for total and complete specimen illumination. The 6 megapixel camera captures images and video at the click of a button. There is an HDMI output where you can bypass a computer and hook directly to an HD monitor (flat screen tv) or projector which is great for the classroom or the lecture circuit.
- Greenough Optical System
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio
- 10x 22mm Field of View Eyepieces with rubber eyeguards
- 54-75 Interpupilary distance
- 45 degree viewing angle
- 110mm Working Distance
- 8x to 50x Magnification
- 1/2.8 6MP HD Color CMOS Sensor
- 30 frames per second
- Integrated SD card slot
- HDMI streaming
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- -USB slot for connecting Mouse
- C-mount camera interface.
- USB, HDMI, & Power Cable
- PixelPro software for image capture management; compatible with Microsoft, Mac, and Linux OS Compatible
- - 1 Year Warranty
Recommended for etymologists, colleges, and inspection/industrial customers.
Optional Stands, Auxiliary Objectives, and camera configurations are available for this microscope in it's customized version.