This new Nikon 2x plan achromat objective fits the model Ci, 50/55i, 80/90i and E400/E600 microscopes. This objective is popular with pathologists and Mohs surgeons who require a low powered objective for their specimen reads. This replacement objective simply screws in the nose piece of the Nikon eclipse series microscope and is used in conjunction with a swing out (flip) codenser . This objective is in stock and ships within 1 business day.
- Working Distance: WD 7.5
- Numerical Aperture: 0.06
- Thread Pattern: 25mm
- Nikon Part #: MRL00022
- Objective Focal Length: Infinity
- Designed for use with Nikon's Ci, 50/55i, 80/90i and E400/E600
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
* This Objective Requires Nikon's Swing Out Condenser for full field of view.