The Nikon Eclipse 200 binocular microscope is our most popular clinical microscope. This LED microscope ships complete with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x oil immersion plan achromat objective lenses. High quality mechanics allow for smooth and accurate specimen reads. This Nikon E200 is parfocal and parcentered for easy set up right out of the box. This preconfigured version includes the following features:
- 4x, 10x, & 40x E Plan Achromat Infinity Objectives
- 100x E Plan Achromat Oil Immersion Infinity Objective
- Pair of 10x Wide Field Eyepieces -20mm Field of View
- Eyepiece Diopters for Fine Tuning of Image Sharpness
- Binocular Viewing Tube with Interpupilary Distance Control
- 1.25 Abbe Condenser
- Variable LED Illumination System - Bright White
- Right Handed Mechanical Stage
- Vernier Scale for Specimen Relocation
- Coarse and Fine Focus Controls
- Dust Cover & 120 Volt UL Listed Power Cord - USA
- Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Nikon
Nikon's microscope carrying case is available for the binocular version of the E200 microscope.
This microscope is best suited for clinics, labs, and individuals who want the best fixed head microscope for their specimen viewing.